Marvelous Mah Jongg believes in giving back to our communities! If you are having a Mah Jongg event for a charitable cause, and would like a door or raffle prize, please contact us!
We are proud to have donated to:
- Beth Yeshuran Day School - Houston, TX
- Emma Lazarus Charitable Fund - Houston, TX
- Hope of South Texas Womens Crisis Center - Victoria, TX
- Texas Maritime Museum - Rockport, TX
- San Angelo Historic Murals - San Angelo, TX
- San Angelo Retired Teachers Fund - San Angelo, TX
- Heartland Children's Home - Victoria, TX
- Dixie Care and Share - St. George, UT
- Congregation Jewish Community North - Spring, TX
- San Patricio County SPCA - Aransas Pass, TX
- Audubon Institue for Gulf Coast Rehabilitation
- Houston Food Bank
- Monterrey, CA Breast Cancer Awareness
- Blue Bird Circle Clinic- Houston, TX
- Candlelighters- Houston, TX
- Congregation B'nai Jacob - Charleston, WV
- Triple H Equitherapy Center
- Holly Hall Retirement Center
- Temple Sinai Houston, TX
On January 9, 2017 Marvelous Mah Jongg held it's 9th annual Marvelous Tournament to debut it's 2017 Year of the Rooster card. Thirty eight particiants attended and raised $2,161.00 for the Houston Food bank, to feed members of our community in need.
Congratulations to our winner Sandy Gray with 375 points!